Grab some of your last minute gifts at The Parent Teacher Store and Toys Too. They are stocked full of awesome ideas, and it’s not just for teachers. They have unique items that no big box store will ever carry, and remember shopping local keeps more money flowing into our community’s economy. Here are five gifts my kids are receiving and they all came from this great local store in the east end near Springhurst.
1. Stuffies – stuff them with trinkets, dollar bills, lip gloss, matchbox cars. Santa can do that for you.
2. Mini Loom – great stocking stuffer for girls ages 7 and up!
3. Blank books – my artist loves these. She got a bunch last year and she made little board books for her younger brother. These are so great!
4. Cool wooden toys like the line by Melissa and Doug – these are a huge hit in my house.
5. Great family games – we got this one and have played it about once a week since last Christmas.
The Parent Teacher Store and Toys Too is located at 10211 Westport Road, 502-425-8770.
Photos by Erin Nevitt
|Top Five Places to Start Your New School Year in Louisville|
|Loving Louisville: Celebrating Those Who Make Louisville a Better Place|
|A second holiday sampler for families|
|Unexpected Intermission Demonstrates What is So Special about Community Theater|
|Oldham County Schools Art Center Presents "A Christmas Carol-- The Musical"|
|Lights Under Louisville: spectacular display|
|Gift Giving: Think outside the box|