A mixed media culinary delight night of booty shakin’, art makin’ bacon ball extravaganza to celebrate the opening of LVAA’s new 2500 sqft terrace on the banks of the Ohio River!
Bacon Ball Tasting Challenge:
· VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE DISH!
· Local chefs, local pork & local art
· Fakin’ Bacon tasty tastings, too!
· Pig out on FINE SWINE ART with Silent Art Auction
Proceeds from Bacon Ball Benefit:
· Art supply for Jefferson County Public School Students
· Artebella Daily, an LVAA web-based marketing program featuring artwork of local artists!
· Children’s Fine Art Classes and OPEN DOORS programs
Music by: DJ MATT ANTHONY and
JOHNNY BERRY & THE OUTLIERS
Admission: $20 member; $25 non-member - Free beer (+cash bar)
Bacon, Bourbon, Beer!
|Kentucky Fire Cured Barn Smoker To Benefit Cigars For Warriors|
|Friday Bourbon News Roundup|
|Five Ways to Have Weekend Fun with Your Dog and Help Rescue Animals|
|Delta Dental of Kentucky Foundation Now Accepting Grant Request Proposals for 2015|
|Coalition For The Homeless To Benefit From Bourbon Mixer|
|Live music jam features Country Music Hall-of-Famer Charlie McCoy at Waterstep Benefit|
|Instagram Your Way Through Louisville: Best of Lou|