The 2012 Field for the Big East Tournament is set. The Louisville Cardinals will face the winner of Providence/Seton Hall at 7pm on Wednesday. We will have a full preview and analysis off the tournament in Madison Square Garden, on Tuesday. See if you can beat me and send me your picks at [email protected], also send me your questions via Twitter @_ChrisHatfield for the next edition of "Weekly Mailbag". Enough of my jabber, heres the field.
I'm just a college kid from a small town in Kentucky, called Bardstown. I've watched Louisville Sports since I've said my 1st word and can probably tell you anything you want to know about them. Parents split and my Dad moved to Louisville when I was 10, instantly I was capitivated. Alas, the rest is history and here I am. In 20 years of living, I've been called alot of things, feel free to call me a writer- I'd like that.More from author:
March 6th, 2012
March 16th, 2013
December 10th, 2014
March 7th, 2012
October 17th, 2012
October 19th, 2012
October 25th, 2012
October 29th, 2012
November 3rd, 2012
November 8th, 2012
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job