Experience an old fashioned holiday
The Anchorage Parent Teacher Association
announces its twenty-eighth annual Christmas in Anchorage event.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Christmas in Anchorage will be held on Saturday, December 6,
2008 from 9:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m. at the Anchorage Public School, located at
the corner of Bellewood Road and Ridge Road in the heart of Anchorage.
Features of this year's event include:
* Holiday Boutique - crafts and artwork from over 60 Kentucky artisans
* North Pole Bakery - hundreds of delicious home-baked goods.
* Breakfast with Santa - seatings at 8:30 and 9:30 a.m., $7.00/person,
reservations required. Stop by Click-Click with Santa from 10-noon if you
would like to bring your camera for a photo opportunity.
* Make-It, Take-It Children's Workshop - make a unique holiday craft
that you will always treasure, 50 minutes sessions at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.,
11:00 a.m. and noon, reservations appreciated, but walk-ins welcome.
* Elves Workshop pottery painting sponsored by The Artist in You,
one-hour sessions at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.,
reservations appreciated, but walk-ins welcome, prices vary depending on
* Reindeer Ranch - hot dogs, pizza, homemade chili and the like.
Sponsored by Dr. Will Engilman, Orthodontist.
* Candy Cane Cafe delicious, gourmet boxed lunches from 11:00am to
2:00pm, walk-ins welcome.
* Entertainment - the Suzuki School of Music will be playing directed
by Hiroko Driver at the 9:30 seating of Breakfast with Santa and during the
Additionally, the Holiday Home Tour, featuring several beautiful Anchorage
homes bedecked for the holidays will run continually that same day beginning
at 1:00 p.m. and ending at 3:00 p.m. Tickets are $15.00 in advance and are
available Monday through Fridays at the Commonwealth Bank & Trust (Anchorage
location only). Tickets may also be purchased at Christmas in Anchorage or
at the door for $18.
For more information or to make reservations in advance, contact Anchorage
Public School at 245-2121.
Location:Anchorage Public School
Price: Free & Open to the Public