City Pride Presents the 10th Annual Riverbreeze Wine Tasting Festival September 12th from 6 to 9 pm at the Jeffersonville Riverstage. The event benefits Jeffersonville's City Pride beautication efforts and is the organizations only annual fundraiser. There will be over 30 different types of wine at the event as well as unlimted hors d'oeuvres and live music. Wines will be provided by Hubery's Winery, Monarch Beverage Co., Old 502 Winery, and Turtle Run Winery. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Purchase tickets online here, or they can also be purchased at the Mayor's Office (812-285-6400, Office Supply, (812-283-5523) and Choices (812-283-6008) all of which are located in downtown Jeffersonville. For more information please visit Jeffersonville City Pride's Facebook page.
October 19th, 2011
April 14th, 2010
March 5th, 2010
May 13th, 2010
July 20th, 2010
April 12th, 2010
April 19th, 2010
May 13th, 2010
May 14th, 2010
June 10th, 2010
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success