Saturday night, the legendary Crosby, Stills & Nash performed at the Louisville Palace. The fans gave them a standing ovation even when the lights first went down in the house. It was a nice show of respect to a collective that has given their public 40 years of music. Check out the photos below.
March 4th, 2014
February 14th, 2014
February 24th, 2015
December 16th, 2014
April 23rd, 2014
May 16th, 2014
May 19th, 2014
May 20th, 2014
June 1st, 2014
June 20th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success