Saturday night, the legendary Crosby, Stills & Nash performed at the Louisville Palace. The fans gave them a standing ovation even when the lights first went down in the house. It was a nice show of respect to a collective that has given their public 40 years of music. Check out the photos below.
March 4th, 2014
February 14th, 2014
March 14th, 2015
February 24th, 2015
December 16th, 2014
April 23rd, 2014
May 16th, 2014
May 19th, 2014
May 20th, 2014
June 1st, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue