Saturday night, the legendary Crosby, Stills & Nash performed at the Louisville Palace. The fans gave them a standing ovation even when the lights first went down in the house. It was a nice show of respect to a collective that has given their public 40 years of music. Check out the photos below.
March 4th, 2014
February 14th, 2014
April 16th, 2015
April 2nd, 2015
March 14th, 2015
February 24th, 2015
December 16th, 2014
April 23rd, 2014
May 16th, 2014
May 19th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job