It’s that time of year, and the general election is right around the corner, November 2, 2010. Do you know where your polling location is and which representatives you’re voting for? If not, don’t be discouraged; let me show you how and where.
The Voter Connection
allows registered voters in Jefferson County to quickly find their polling location and also provides information about their representatives including contact information. You can also view a map showing your address and the polling location. Feel free to check out the sample ballots while you’re there. If your address cannot be located, don’t fret; just call the Jefferson County Election Center at (502) 574-6100 for your polling location.
Here are a few helpful dates and hints:
- October 26, 2010—Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot for the 2010 General Election. The application must be received in the county clerk’s office by close of business on this day.
- November 2, 2010 at 6:00pm, local time—Absentee ballots must be received by 6:00pm, local time, on Election Day.
- November 2, 2010-General Election Day.
Polls open 6am to 6pm, local time.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Here are a few other online resources to take advantage of courtesy of www.elect.ky.go
- Register to vote
- Download the voter info guide
- Learn where you vote
- Military and overseas voter info
- Serve as an election officer
- Download voter data form
- County Clerks
- Voter registration drive
Now get out there and vote!