If you’ve never heard of it, Kentucky Homefront is a radio show recorded live at the Clifton Center. Part of their mission statement and vision is to “encourage a new understanding and appreciation of Kentucky's valuable contribution to the roots of America's musical and storytelling traditions.” Kentucky Homefront features acoustic folk, bluegrass, storytelling, and much more in their broadcasts. This Saturday, Field of Kings along with Bibelhauser Brothers, Heath and Molly, and Egon Danielson will perform for the program. Admission is $12. The doors open at 7pm, and the show begins at 7:30pm. The Clifton Center is located at 2117 Payne Street in Louisville. The building is on the corner of Payne and Clifton. For more information visit www.kentuckyhomefront.org or “like” Field of Kings on Facebook.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
January 9th, 2015
February 24th, 2009
October 7th, 2011
October 10th, 2011
November 15th, 2011
March 21st, 2012
November 8th, 2012
February 4th, 2013
April 30th, 2014
May 3rd, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue