If you’ve never heard of it, Kentucky Homefront is a radio show recorded live at the Clifton Center. Part of their mission statement and vision is to “encourage a new understanding and appreciation of Kentucky's valuable contribution to the roots of America's musical and storytelling traditions.” Kentucky Homefront features acoustic folk, bluegrass, storytelling, and much more in their broadcasts. This Saturday, Field of Kings along with Bibelhauser Brothers, Heath and Molly, and Egon Danielson will perform for the program. Admission is $12. The doors open at 7pm, and the show begins at 7:30pm. The Clifton Center is located at 2117 Payne Street in Louisville. The building is on the corner of Payne and Clifton. For more information visit www.kentuckyhomefront.org or “like” Field of Kings on Facebook.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
January 9th, 2015
February 24th, 2009
October 7th, 2011
October 10th, 2011
November 15th, 2011
March 21st, 2012
November 8th, 2012
February 4th, 2013
April 30th, 2014
May 3rd, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace