What: The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass are opening to the public this weekend (July 31st is the first day they're open to the public). It's the state's biggest outlet mall and it will have shops like Gucci, Saks, and Coach.
When: This weekend, beginning July 31, 2014. The hours of the Outlet Shoppes are:
Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Where: Off exit 28 on Interstate 64. Take a left off the exit (if you're coming from Louisville!) and follow what's sure to be a lot of traffic. The address is:
1155 Buck Creek Road
Here’s a full list of the retailers at The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass:
LIDS LOCKER ROOM
ANN TAYLOR FACTORY STORE
ANN TAYLOR LOFT
CHRISTOPHER & BANKS
JOS. A BANKS
BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY STORE
JOHNSTON & MURPHY
LUCKY BRAND JEANS
CRABTREE & EVELYN
NEW YORK & CO
OSHKOSH B GOSH
POLO RALPH LAUREN
RACK ROOM SHOES
SAKS FIFTH AVENUE OFF 5TH
WHITE HOUSE BLACK MARKET
Tips & Tricks:
- Opening weekend is sure to be crazy. At this time, nobody is being allowed into the parking lots before 9:30 a.m. but a line started to form this morning before 7:30 a.m.
- There will be overflow parking available, with shuttles to and from the outlets.
- If you subscribe to Louisville Magazine, there is an add in the beginning of August's special PGA section. Bring that ad to the outlets and you will get a FREE coupon book with over $300 in savings.
- I-64 hasn't been fully expanded yet, to account for extra commute time if that's your route to and from work.
- 20,000 to 40,000 people are expected to show up for opening weekend. Buckle up!
- There is a food court, a living room, several restaurants, and a play area for kids.
Good luck and happy shopping!