The Kentucky State Fair is right around the corner, and, as always, the fair will be hosting a few free concerts. The first Kentucky State Fair concert in my agenda book for Louisville.com is the band Hot Chelle Rae. Formed in 2005, Hot Chelle Rae has released two records, Lovesick Electric and WHATEVER. This pop sensation is known for their hits “Tonight Tonight” and “I Like It Like That.” Both upbeat songs have compelled teens across the country sing along to their catchy lyrics. Hot Chelle Rae will be performing with Neon Hitch on Saturday, August 18th in Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Exposition Center. Gates will open at 6:30pm, and the show will start at 8pm. This concert is free with paid admission to the Kentucky State Fair. For more information, including advance tickets to the Kentucky State Fair, visit www.kystatefair.org.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
August 16th, 2012
August 20th, 2012
August 21st, 2012
August 8th, 2012
September 13th, 2011
March 9th, 2009
May 20th, 2009
May 27th, 2010
June 23rd, 2010
August 29th, 2011
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Easter Brunch Round Up [Food & Dining]
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue