The Kentucky State Fair is right around the corner, and, as always, the fair will be hosting a few free concerts. The first Kentucky State Fair concert in my agenda book for Louisville.com is the band Hot Chelle Rae. Formed in 2005, Hot Chelle Rae has released two records, Lovesick Electric and WHATEVER. This pop sensation is known for their hits “Tonight Tonight” and “I Like It Like That.” Both upbeat songs have compelled teens across the country sing along to their catchy lyrics. Hot Chelle Rae will be performing with Neon Hitch on Saturday, August 18th in Cardinal Stadium at the Kentucky Exposition Center. Gates will open at 6:30pm, and the show will start at 8pm. This concert is free with paid admission to the Kentucky State Fair. For more information, including advance tickets to the Kentucky State Fair, visit www.kystatefair.org.
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
August 16th, 2012
August 20th, 2012
August 21st, 2012
August 8th, 2012
September 13th, 2011
March 9th, 2009
May 20th, 2009
May 27th, 2010
June 23rd, 2010
August 29th, 2011
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Skiing Downtown Louisville
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- Night Rider: Crazy Things I Saw Driving In The Storm
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville
- Review: Harry Connick, Jr. at the Louisville Palace