If I were a dog living in Louisville, where would I want to go?
- First stop, Barkstown Road to pick up some new spring wear.
- Followed by some pampering at The Paw Spa.
- Then, off to Dog Hill to get some exercise and make some new friends.
- While I snacked on a Sweet Dream Sampler Tray from the Three Dog Bakery.
- However, that sampler tray is an awful lot to eat alone—I’d convince my human that we need to make a stop at The Kentucky Humane Society, where she’d fall in love with one of the many sweet dogs there waiting for their forever homes.
- Then for fun, we’d all go get our palms—or, uh, paws—read by animal psychic, Latifa Meena.
- Finally, my human, my new sibling and I would enjoy a quiet evening planning which of Louisville’s off-leash dog parks to hit up tomorrow. Then rest up for another day of Louisville dog fun.