It's that time again. Time to prove your superior sports knowledge in bracket challenges everywhere. Do you have what it takes to beat me? Prove it...although, it won't take much. The overall winner of our group will receive a small write-up about their accomplishment on the site. So go ahead and click here to join! Look forward to an upcoming preview of the tournament tomorrow.
I'm just a college kid from a small town in Kentucky, called Bardstown. I've watched Louisville Sports since I've said my 1st word and can probably tell you anything you want to know about them. Parents split and my Dad moved to Louisville when I was 10, instantly I was capitivated. Alas, the rest is history and here I am. In 20 years of living, I've been called alot of things, feel free to call me a writer- I'd like that.More from author:
March 16th, 2013
March 17th, 2013
March 13th, 2012
March 6th, 2012
March 7th, 2012
March 21st, 2012
April 3rd, 2012
September 20th, 2012
September 27th, 2012
September 29th, 2012
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue