It's that time again. Time to prove your superior sports knowledge in bracket challenges everywhere. Do you have what it takes to beat me? Prove it...although, it won't take much. The overall winner of our group will receive a small write-up about their accomplishment on the site. So go ahead and click here to join! Look forward to an upcoming preview of the tournament tomorrow.
I'm just a college kid from a small town in Kentucky, called Bardstown. I've watched Louisville Sports since I've said my 1st word and can probably tell you anything you want to know about them. Parents split and my Dad moved to Louisville when I was 10, instantly I was capitivated. Alas, the rest is history and here I am. In 20 years of living, I've been called alot of things, feel free to call me a writer- I'd like that.More from author:
March 16th, 2013
March 17th, 2013
March 13th, 2012
March 6th, 2012
March 7th, 2012
March 21st, 2012
April 3rd, 2012
September 20th, 2012
September 27th, 2012
September 29th, 2012
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Annual Germantown Beer Walk rescheduled [Germantown/Schnitzelburg]
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week