Friday night, Justin Bieber played the KFC Yum Center in downtown Louisville. The concert completely sold out in no time flat! The entire place was packed to the rafters with screaming teenaged girls! I have NEVER heard anything as loud as the noise thousands of girls make when screaming for their favorite Canadian pop star! Justin actually put on a heck of a show. The concert started off with him flying into the arena with a huge pair of wings mounted to him. After removing the wings, he started with his signature dance moves. The girls went wild.
February 19th, 2012
November 11th, 2010
June 1st, 2014
August 16th, 2014
September 26th, 2014
November 13th, 2014
January 15th, 2015
December 16th, 2014
February 10th, 2010
April 16th, 2010
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success