53. Taylor Dayne—Got to tell it to your heart, Taylor, you haven't been a celebrity since, well, Derby 2011 (yet somehow she moved up in our rankings).
52. Terry O'Quinn—He own an Irish Terrier named Reggie.
51. Laura Kaeppeler—Being Miss Wisconsin means you're not Miss Kentucky.
50. Ann Blair Thornton—Miss Kentucky's platform is Alzheimer's awareness and
49. Paul Shaffer—Pro: Looks like Larry David. Con: Is not Larry David. Pro: Born in Canada. Con: Became a U.S. citizen.
48. Boyz II Men—Rumor has it this R&B group will soon be appending its name with "II Senior Citizens."
47. Eddie Montgomery—And the run of minor country musicians starts here…
46. Clay Walker—See Eddie Montgomery.
45. Rodney Atkins—See Eddie Montgomery.
44. Jason Aldean—See Eddie Montgomery.
43. The Band Perry— See Eddie Montgomery. (Would rank higher if the band contained Steve, Joe or Cuomo.)
42. Lee Ann Womack—See Eddie Montgomery.
41. Travis Tritt—See Eddie Montgomery.
40. Wyonna Judd—Scores higher than than country stars on the list because she's local.
39. Mary J. Blige—Sad about being ranked so low, Mary J.? Don't fret, I'm sure you'll get stronger with each tear.
38. Mary Wilson—A Supreme, just not Ms. Ross.
37. Max Adler—Pro: His show, Glee, is still on the air. Con: No one watches it anymore.
36. Guy Fieri—His shtick would rank him lower, but if he didn't exist, neither would SNL's Bobby Moynihan hilarious imitation.
35. Cyndi Lauper—Had Guy Fieri's look when the celebrity chef was still working at the mall food court.
|Kentucky Derby party celebrity rankings, as of May 6 [Kentucky Derby]|
|The Julep 2012 was a celebrity-studded evening [Food & Dining]|
|Kentucky Derby 137: The parties and debauchery [Kentucky Derby]|
|Kentucky Derby parties: A rundown [Kentucky Derby]|
|How does it feel: Crashing the Barnstable Brown Gala [Kentucky Derby]|
|Another Kentucky Derby Party tonight that benefits Thoroughbreds|
|Derby week has begun and so have the Derby parties|