The Louisville Crashers have been staple in the community for over 5 years, playing shows all around Kentuckiana that all ages can enjoy. It wasn’t until 5 months ago, though, that the Crashers began to write and record their very first album. I’ve kept up with their progress on Facebook, and it seems that the band is excited to finally answer their fans’ age-old question “where can I buy a cd?” On Tuesday, July 2nd, Crasher fans will be able to purchase the album at Mom’s Music stores or on iTunes. The album will also be available for purchase at the Crashers show on Wednesday, July 3rd at the New Albany Riverfront Amphitheater where the band plans to unveil a few of their new songs. The show begins at 8:30pm. For more information check out the Louisville Crashers on Facebook or at www.thelouisvillecrashers.com. Personally, I am eager to see what this new chapter brings for the Louisville Crashers!
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
February 26th, 2015
February 24th, 2015
February 17th, 2015
February 16th, 2015
February 16th, 2015
January 28th, 2015
January 27th, 2015
December 5th, 2014
December 12th, 2014
December 24th, 2014
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter