It's that time again! Louisville Magazine's monthly launch party will be held October 5, 2011 at Hard Rock Cafe. This event will blast off at 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm at 424 South 4th Street. There will be free appetizers and drink specials including 3$ premium wells, 2.50$ Budweiser, Bud Light and Miller Lite. There will also be 4$ wine available. Come and pick up your October issue as well as a chance to win 2 tickets to Pinktober. Admission is free and open to the public. Follow us on facebook for more details.
December 6th, 2012
November 28th, 2011
December 7th, 2011
January 30th, 2012
April 2nd, 2012
January 4th, 2013
February 14th, 2012
December 12th, 2011
January 19th, 2012
February 2nd, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville