It's that time again! Louisville Magazine's monthly launch party will be held October 5, 2011 at Hard Rock Cafe. This event will blast off at 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm at 424 South 4th Street. There will be free appetizers and drink specials including 3$ premium wells, 2.50$ Budweiser, Bud Light and Miller Lite. There will also be 4$ wine available. Come and pick up your October issue as well as a chance to win 2 tickets to Pinktober. Admission is free and open to the public. Follow us on facebook for more details.
April 2nd, 2012
January 19th, 2012
December 6th, 2012
January 30th, 2012
January 4th, 2013
December 12th, 2011
December 7th, 2011
November 28th, 2011
February 14th, 2012
March 31st, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Church of the Advent Challenges America. The Diner
- Review: Water by the Bridge 2015
- Ear X-tacy Graffiti Appears on Bardstown Road Panera
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (March 26 – 29)
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 15,000 people are headed to Louisville for the VEX Robotics Championship
- Louisville Long-Term Bucket List
- Kentucky Derby Festival Fills Out Fest-A-Ville Lineup
- What Will UofL Do Next Season?
- Con Huevos Opens on Frankfort Avenue