Looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for that golfer in your family? Have we got a deal for you! Actually, it’s the Louisville Metro Parks Department that has the deal for you. The 2012 Metro Parks Golf Discount Book is on sale now, and the $25 Golf Discount Book offers a potential savings of $2,300, with a wide range of discounts on golf rounds, lessons, club fittings, as well as free driving range tokens and more:
- Twilight rates, twice per month, at each Metro Parks Golf Course during 2012
- $2 off cart rentals, twice per month
- Two, one half-hour individual golf lessons for $15
- Free basic club fitting
- Family Outing discount
“We are thrilled to offer such a significant value to our golfers,” said Marty Storch, assistant director of Metro Parks. “It’s great golfing at a great price.”
The books may be purchased at any Metro Parks golf course, and may be used at all nine golf courses. It’s the perfect opportunity to treat the budding golfer or golf pro to a year’s worth of big savings, and great way to support Metro Parks!
About Metro Parks Golf:
Louisville's nine public golf courses offer a quality golfing experience at some of the most affordable prices in the nation. Each course has its own unique character, and some consistently rank among Kentucky's best and most challenging courses.
- Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 4301 E. Pages Lane, 502/937-9051 (9 holes)
- Charlie Vettiner Golf Course, 10207 Mary Dell Lane, 502/267-9958 (18 holes)
- Cherokee Golf Course, 2501 Alexander Road, 502/458-9450 (9 holes)
- Crescent Hill Golf Course, 3110 Brownsboro Road, 502/896-9193 (9 holes)
- Iroquois Golf Course, 1501 Rundill Road, 502/363-9520 (18 holes)
- Long Run Golf Course, 1605 Flat Rock Road, 502/245-9015 (18 holes)
- Seneca Golf Course, 2300 Pee Wee Reese Blvd, 502/458-9298 (18 holes)
- Shawnee Golf Course, 460 Northwestern Parkway, 502/776-9389 (18 holes)
- Sun Valley Golf Course, 6505 Bethany Lane, 502/937-9228 (18 holes)
To Purchase a 2012 Metro Parks Golf Discount Book or for More Information:
(502) 456-8134, or email [email protected]
Louisville.com's The Arena section features opinions from active participants in the city's politics. Their viewpoints are not those of Louisville.com (a website is an inanimate object and, as such, has no opinions).