The F.A.T. Friday Trolleys will run from 11:00am-10:30pm on Black Friday November 26th, in keeping with the day after Thanksgiving shopping tradition. In honor of trolley sponsor Maker’s Mark, many bars and restaurants will be serving specialty cocktails featuring the new Maker’s Mark 46, the brand’s first new creation to hit the market in 52 years.
Maker’s Mark 46 is a close cousin to the original, with a different aging method... in the final weeks to give the whiskey a distinctive taste.
FREE parking and trolley transportation will be provided by TARC. Maker’s Mark makes their bourbon carefully, and they encourage everyone to enjoy it carefully.
Other special activities happening during the Holiday Hop on November 26th are:
• Peacock Boutique, 2828 Frankfort Avenue, will be serving Candy Cane Martinis. Pluck an ornament from the white tree and receive deep holiday discounts!
Peacock Boutique, 2828 Frankfort Aveune at Lodge 820, is collecting toys for St. Joeseph Orphanage this season... please help make a child's holiday shine this year! For information call: 502-897-1158
• The Wine Rack, located at 2632 Frankfort Avenue, will host live music and tastings of specialty cocktails featuring Maker’s Mark 46.
• D&W Silks, located at 2320 Frankfort Avenue, will offer 20% off everything in the store! Guests can enjoy refreshments while shopping for holiday décor and gift ideas includine prelit Christmas trees, custom wreaths and garland, ornaments, ribbon and candles.
• The Mellwood Art Center, located at 1860 Mellwood Avenue, will host the grand opening of new tenant - Dolce Vita Wedding Shop of Louisville. Guests can enter to win a set of custom bridal jewelry and will receive $125 off the purchase of a wedding dress that day. The Louisville Bridal Network will also host a bridal show in event room #3, showcasing over 100 venders will participate and admission is free.
• Pottery Rowe, located at 2048 Frankfort Avenue, will have artists from somARTnetwork selling their works outside.
• Crescent Hill Trading Company, located at 2720 Frankfort Avenue, will have hot apple cider and other refreshments for shoppers.
• Margaret’s Consignment, located at 2700 Frankfort Avenue, will host a book signing with local author Bob Mueller beginning at 5pm. The evening will also include live music and wine tastings courtesy of Kentucky Wine Tastings, and Margaret’s will also be accepting donations for Hosparus.
• Gallery Janjobe, located in the Mellwood Art Center, will host an opening reception for Red Alert, an exhibit featuring artists’ interpretation of the red theme. They will also host their annual handmade ornaments show and artists demonstrations throughout the day.
|Adoptable Dog of the Week: Scout from Hand-in-Paw Rescue|
|The Cultural Pass and Summer Reading: What Louisville Parents Love about Them|
|Louisville Tiny House Project Making Big Impact|
|Toddler Tuesdays: Storytime Around Louisville Edition|
|Louisville Summer Classics: Graeter’s Peach Ice Cream|
|Adoptable Pets of the Week: Fudge and Fudgesicle from the Animal Care Society|
|Toddler Tuesdays: Cultural Pass Edition|