From March 12 to March 15 the 2010 Milk Mustache Mobile “Milk the Moment” Tour will be stopping in Louisville to help celebrate those special moments that families share around the dinner table and show moms that serving milk at dinnertime is an easy, and affordable, way to help make sure their families get the nutrition they need.
Come visit us at the following FREE events:
• Fourth Street Live!, March 12, 2010 (11:00am – 2:00pm)
• Louisville Zoo, March 13, 2010 (11:00am – 1:00pm)
• Louisville Zoo, March 14, 2010 (11:00am – 1:00pm)*tentatively
• Fourth Street Live!, March 15, 2010 (11:00am – 1:00pm)
While in Louisville, we’re hosting free, fun and educational activities for the entire family. The tour also offers moms a chance to share how they “milk the moment” at dinnertime for a chance to win an unforgettable family dinner experience with celebrity chef Tyler Florence.
On-site at local events resident can:
• Have a chance to win great prizes and experience free, interactive activities including: Enter the “Milk the Moment” contest for a chance to win the ultimate family dinner experience with celebrity chef Tyler Florence
• Participate in the NFL and the National Dairy Council’s (NDC) Fuel Up to Play 60 football toss that focuses on the importance of eating healthy and physical activity
• Explore an interactive display that puts milk head-to-head with other dinnertime beverage choices
• Snap their very own souvenir Milk Mustache photo
• Sample lowfat and fat free milk from local dairies including Kroger, Southern Belle Dairy, Shamrock Farms and Dean Milk.
• Speak with a registered dietitian about the benefits of being a milk drinker and receive tips on how to set a healthy dinner table
• “Pass the Gallon” through Facebook to benefit Feeding America to help moms build strong families with milk
For more information contact:
Location:Fourth Street Live + Louisville Zoo
Louisville, KY 40213