The final clues for the Tom Sawyer Treasure Hunt were released this morning from Louisville.com and Actors Theatre.
Solve the clue, take a picture of yourself sporting a Mark Twain mustache at the prominent Louisville location and win a free ticket to opening night of ATL's Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Click here to see the introduction, other clues and the Mark Twain mustache.
The new clues:
- Take your “heine” to this locally owned shop and enjoy an organic cup-o-joe.
- Who needs a safari? There is a wild adventure waiting right here.
- You don’t need a lab coat to enjoy this center for fun and discovery.
- Hit it out of the park at this legendary museum.
- Find the Actors Theatre booth at the perfect fair for courting art lovers.
- Hop in the box, grab props and say cheese at this picture perfect place.
- Nature’s Monarch enjoys a spot of tea on Bardstown Road.
- Diane Sawyer’s dad would be proud of this natural wonderland.
- This patron saint of retail loves cheesecake and chess.
- Visit the main location where the alphabet slurs its words after a few too many.
- Get your picture taken where the calliope calls.