This upcoming Saturday, the 6th Annual Kinfolks Soul Food Festival makes yet another stop in Louisville, KY. The Waterfront Park will be engulfed with delicious smelling aromas of some of the tastiest soul food you ever enjoyed! If that isn't enough, grammy award winning artists will take to the stage and perform some of their classic hits. Musical artists scheduled to perform are the legendary Angela Winbush, R&B superstar Ginuwine, old school R&B crooner Jeffrey Osborne, Tevin Campbell, the very soulful Chrisette Michele, Sugarfoot's Ohio Players and contemporary jazz artist Eldredge Jackson.
I'm 27 years old and I was born and raised in Louisville, KY. I attend the University of Louisville pursuing my B.A. in Communication. Basically everyone knows me as an easy going, fun, dependable & caring person to be around. They're absolutely correct!!!More from author:
December 12th, 2011
April 19th, 2015
April 2nd, 2015
March 30th, 2015
March 20th, 2015
March 20th, 2015
February 17th, 2015
February 24th, 2015
August 28th, 2013
January 16th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep