If you haven’t been to the Summit, 2117 Summit Plaza, recently don’t be surprised to find large butterflies and caterpillars behind the main Summit sign (next to the Qdoba, 32 Degrees, and Starbucks) Children under 42”, maybe no older than 5 or 6, can enjoy playing in this play area that includes a small slide and varies things to climb and play on. There are tables with umbrellas and benches around the play area so parents can relax and keep on eye on there children. There are tents that provide a little bit of shade on a sunny day, but it would be a good idea to have sunscreen handy. This play area is perfect for parents that want to shop and small children that want to play. So next time you need to go shopping and the kids want to play, think of the Summit and maybe spend a family day there.
January 31st, 2015
May 8th, 2010
December 1st, 2010
- Christmas starts at Carmichael’s: Buy local for your favorite bookworms with Carmichaels’ Holiday Catalogue
November 23rd, 2012
November 30th, 2012
August 9th, 2013
- A space to do all your Christmas gift wrapping this year without buying materials starting Black Friday!
November 19th, 2013
March 26th, 2014
August 7th, 2014
May 4th, 2010
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville