If you haven’t been to the Summit, 2117 Summit Plaza, recently don’t be surprised to find large butterflies and caterpillars behind the main Summit sign (next to the Qdoba, 32 Degrees, and Starbucks) Children under 42”, maybe no older than 5 or 6, can enjoy playing in this play area that includes a small slide and varies things to climb and play on. There are tables with umbrellas and benches around the play area so parents can relax and keep on eye on there children. There are tents that provide a little bit of shade on a sunny day, but it would be a good idea to have sunscreen handy. This play area is perfect for parents that want to shop and small children that want to play. So next time you need to go shopping and the kids want to play, think of the Summit and maybe spend a family day there.
January 31st, 2015
May 8th, 2010
December 1st, 2010
- Christmas starts at Carmichael’s: Buy local for your favorite bookworms with Carmichaels’ Holiday Catalogue
November 23rd, 2012
November 30th, 2012
August 9th, 2013
- A space to do all your Christmas gift wrapping this year without buying materials starting Black Friday!
November 19th, 2013
March 26th, 2014
August 7th, 2014
May 4th, 2010
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job