It's the super important Social Media Club (SMC) December Meeting. December 15, 2010 that is. Be sure to attend December's meet-up, there are many important topics and probably one of the best networking opportunities to date. Plus, you'll be supporting the National Holiday Tweet Drive in the process.
According to the SMC Louisville website: Of all the year-end, holiday gatherings out there, the Social Media Club Louisville’s on Wednesday, December 15 will be an important one for your calendars. Not only are we celebrating the end of our second full year of existence and collecting toys for local homeless shelters, but our December meeting will feature some very important announcements about the future of SMC Louisville and an open discussion with you about it.
Who should come? Anyone with a stake in the interest of the digital economy in Louisville and Southern Indiana. That means developers, programmers, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, marketers, public relations professionals, intereactive/digital agency types, community leaders and more. We intend to unveil some new plans, as well as ask you to contribute your ideas to further defining those plans, that will position SMC Louisville as a more important and impactful organization in our community.
Now be sure to RSVP to the event.
- When: December 15, 2010 Wednesday
- Time: 6:30 p.m. until 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Papa John’s Corporate Headquarters at 2002 Papa John’s Boulevard, off of Blankenbaker Parkway in Louisville.
- Hors D’oeuvres and cash bar available
- We will continue our holiday celebration by gathering at nearby Havana Rumba (12003 Shelbyville Road, Suite 108) for after event drinks and networking.
Today's Tech Deal: Angry Birds Seasons has been released FREE of charge and can be downloaded via the Android Market. Tell me you're not addicted!