Homemade gifts can be lame, but you’re guaranteed to impress the bourbon-loving foodie in your life with these bourbon-tastic dessert recipes.
2. I’ve never personally made homemade marshmallows, but this recipe for Bourbon Marshmallows has me ready to give it a try.
4. I love bourbon and I LOOOVE pralines, so this Bourbon Pralines recipe from Kitchen Parade sounds like a little piece of heaven to me.
5. This Bourbon Cherry Cordial recipe from Domestic Fits sounds divine, though I think I’d like to soak my cherries for at least 24 hours to make sure they bourbon flavor comes through really well.
6. Um, Bourbon Peanut Butter Cups? Yes please!
7. Peanut brittle is one of my favorite old-fashioned homemade candies, so adding bourbon just seems like the logical next step. Try this recipe for Bourbon Vanilla Peanut Brittle.
8. Salted caramel everything is all the rage right now. Most foodies I know are over it. But if you add bourbon like this Bourbon Salted Caramel recipe from Shutterbean we might be able to keep this trend going a while longer.
9. Sometimes it’s nice to mix the salty with the sweet, and bourbon goes with everything. Try this recipe for Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Popcorn and snuggle up with your Valentine to watch a movie.
10. Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Because bourbon and bacon and chocolate are the trifecta of Valentine’s Day goodies.
With so many options to choose from, how could you possibly go wrong? If you have a bourbon-soaked dessert recipe you think I need to know about, tweet me @LouGirl502. I’d love to hear about it!
Photos Courtesy of Shutterstock.com
|Comfy Cow Shares Recipes for Two Bourbon-Filled Sweet Treats|
|How to Have a Bourbon Soaked Easter Dinner|
|Touring Maker's Mark Distillery|
|A Bourbony Spin On Thanksgiving Recipes|
|Irish Rover Shares Seasonal Vegetable Stew Recipe|
|Top Ten Gifts For Bourbon Enthusiasts|
|December Legends Series Will Feature Jimmy Russell|