The International Barrel Racing Association (IBRA) barrel racing series at Red Barn Arena will be having its third show on February 16. Other shows will be held in 2013 on March 16, 2013, April 20, 2013, and May 25, 2013. Proceeds from these shows will benefit the Kentucky IBRA awards.
Warm ups start at 11:30 am ($5.00 per run, paid at the gate). Show start time is at 1 pm.
The show schedule and classes are as follows:
1. Open 2-D Poles (Full second split) $16.00 ($100 added at 30 entries)
2. Open 2-D Flags (½ second split) $20.00 ($100 added after 15 entries)
3. Pee-Wee Barrels - Ages 10 & Under $6.00 (100% payback)
4. Youth 3-D Barrels - Ages 18 & Under $23.00 ($250 added at 50)
5. Adult 3-D Barrels - Ages 19 & Over $16.00 ($100 added at 30)
6. Open 4-D Barrels $30.00 ($250 added with 45 entries, $500 added at 75)
$1,000 added at 135 entries and at 75 entries class becomes a 4-D. All fees are included in entry fees. You can roll over your open time to the Masters Class prior to running in the Open Class upon paying entry fees for both classes in advance.
7. Masters/Seniors 3-D Barrels - Ages 40 & Over $23.00 ($50 added after 15 entries)
To access the full showbill go to the IBRA website here.
For more information on this show contact Shane at the IBRA office at 502-239-4000. For directions, stalls, or other information call Tammi Kennedy at 502-643-5959 or go the Red Barn Arena website here. If weather is questionable call before you haul.
Red Barn Arena is located at 6720 Hwy. 44 East, Taylorsville, KY. 40071.
Photo: courtesy of Red Barn Arena
|Derby week has begun and so have the Derby parties|
|IBRA barrel racing horse show series at Red Barn Arena starting on December 22, 2012|
|IBRA barrel racing horse show at Saddle Up Arena on December 15|
|The 2013 Ferdinand’s Ball was a great success with Peyton Siva as host|
|It’s “Homecoming” time at Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Facility|
|Saddle Up Arena to host two day IBRA barrel racing show on April 13-14|
|2013 horse show schedule announced at Bluegrass Saddle Club|