Thunder Over Louisville sponsor, Caesars Indiana, unveiled a new gaming chip yesterday at their casino in Elizabeth, Indiana. The standard $5 gaming chip was designed to honor the Festival's 50th Celebration. Production was limited to 1500 and are expected to sell out quickly as chips like these become collector's items. The chips are available (while supplies last) at any Caesar's Indiana casino cage or on tables throughout the casino.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The Chow Wagon Returns to Louisville Next Week
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep