5. The Power of the Cougars again – NKOTB’s Jordan Knight had The Right Stuff and finished in the Top 5.
4. At the other end of the demographic, The DAYGLOW: The World’s Largest Paint Party took over Broadbent and had music heads pouting that it should really be listed as a music/concert event cause it was: “just a bunch of DJ.s, stilt walkers, contortionists, aerial artists, light shows, and it features enormous paint cannons.” My reply: Sounds like a Laga Gaga/Katy Perry Show..which some would still debate as a concert/music event.
3. Van Halen Kicks off World Tour in Louisville. The ANNOUNCEMENT of Dave and Eddie getting back together was number 3 on our list.
2. The review of the Van Halen show was number 2! Never mind that Dave and Eddie still hated each other, and the tour kind of fell apart. For one night it as 1984 again and it was FUN!
And the Number ONE music article for the 2012….
1. Mumford and Sons! yes, it was the talk of the Magical, SOLD OUT Waterfront show with Mumford and Sons, a moment Louisville can be proud of…at least until Bon Jovi invades in 2013! Happy New Year
|Cold War Kids are coming to Headliners November 1st|
|VAN HALEN - LOUISVILLE UPDATED: DETAILS & EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE CODES [Music]|
|Forecastle 2013: Jim James|
|Alt-J makes Louisville a stop on their American invasion tonight at Headliners|
|Jim James comes home in support of 'Regions of Light and Sound of God' on April 17th at The Brown Theatre|
|Justin Bieber plays the KFC Yum Center [Music]|
|Jim James goes further global by remixing British sensation Alt-J [Music]|