I have listed the 13 restaurants which I believe to be the most (S)exy and/or (R)omantic. They're in no particular order. Keep in mind, anywhere can be the right place...it's up to you.
Remember V-Day is on a Sunday, so you can go out any night of the weekend, or all weekend, and save Sunday to bed down.
Most places will be taking reservations. And don't forget to ask about special menus and pricing...oh, and the flowers.
- Corbett's (R)--Contemporary American, spending money can be sexy $$$. 5050 Norton Healthcare Blvd. 502-327-5058
- Le Relais (R&S) Classic French, very Casablanca. $$$ 2817 Taylorsvile Road. 502-451-9020
- Proof on Main (S) Kentuscany with a hotel onsite if all goes well. $$$ 700 Main St. 502-217-6360
- Asiatique (S) Pan-Asian fusion, unisex bathroom with two-way mirror. $$ 1767 Bardstown Road 502-451-2749
- Bourbon's Bistro (R&S) Contemporary American, very dark. $$$ 2255 Frankfort Ave. 502-894-8838
- Havana Rumba (S) Cuban, best mojito in town. $ 4115 Oechsli Ave. 502-897-1959
- Dragon King's Daughter (R&S) Inspired pseudoasian, sushi gone hipster. $$ 1126 Bardstown Road 502-632-2444
- Queen of Sheeba (S) Ethiopian, very touchy-feely. $ 2804 Taylorsville Road 502-459-6301
- Revue (R) Umm...revolving dining room who cares about the food. $$$ 140 N. 4th St. 502-589-5200
- Gallo Rosso (R) Italian farmhouse, accordian serenades. $ 1325 Bardstown Road 502-473-0015
- Lilly's (R) Contemporary American, long table cloths. $$$ 1147 Bardstown Road 502-451-0447
- Jack Fry's (S) Classic American, I've heard pork helps the sex drive $$$ 1007 Bardstown Road 502-452-9244
- De La Torres/La Bodega (R&S) Spanish/Mediterannean, so European. $$ 1606 Bardstown Road (Highlands) 502-456-4955
May cupids arrow be true!
You also might enjoy: Wine Rack's wine of the month: Gérard Bertrand's Cremant de Limoux Brut Rose.
Photo: [email protected]