Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! The Wizard of Oz is coming to Derby Dinner Playhouse. Join Dorothy and her friends as they embark on a journey to city of Oz where they hope the great wizard will grant their wishes. As one of the most beloved musicals of all time, you will enjoy hearing your favorite tunes such as “Over the Rainbow” and “We’re Off to See the Wizard.” The production will run from July 2nd to August 18th with matinees on Sundays and Wednesdays. Ticket prices vary, but range from about 35 to 40 dollars. A scrumptious dinner buffet is included in the ticket price along with the play. More information can be found at www.derbydinner.com. Bring your entire family and sing along with The Wizard of Oz!
Hi! My name is Jenna. I am a music teacher at a primary school. I love teaching because you get to feel like a rockstar without all the fuss of being famous. My hobbies include cosplay, reading, music, traveling, and collecting vintage clothes and records.More from author:
February 19th, 2015
February 20th, 2013
July 3rd, 2013
February 24th, 2015
February 5th, 2015
February 10th, 2015
February 9th, 2015
January 29th, 2015
January 9th, 2015
January 20th, 2011
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success