Some picks for things to do this weekend for parents and kids, grandparents and kids, or anyone with little ones who likes to explore the city!
Saturday, May 17
· Archaeology Exploration Day with Louisville Family Fun at Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, 10am-2pm; tickets required purchase online, $10 per person all inclusive
· St. Matthews Street Festival in St. Matthews, 11am-10pm
· Bloomfest and ECO-Discovery Days at Bernheim Forest, 9am-4pm
· ForestFest at Jefferson Memorial Forest, 10:30am-7pm, free-$10 parking fee
Sunday, May 18
· Storybook Character Day at the Louisville Zoo, 10am-2pm, free with paid admission to zoo
· Summer Concert at Wetherby Park in Middletown, 5:30pm-8pm, free
There’s always more to do: check out our Editor’s picks for the weekend as well.
Photos and images courtesy of the Facebook pages of the following: Louisville Family Fun, St. Matthews Street Festival, Bernheim Forest, Jefferson Memorial Forest, Louisville Zoo, Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve, and Churchill Downs