Muggy weather and soggy skies are reason enough to want a little pick me up. This weekend grab a few of your closest pals and head an hour north to Indy. The Dave Matthews Band is making their summer tour stop in Indianapolis at the Klipsch Music Center and the show is never a disappointment. The two day show is reminiscent of a mini-music fest; bring your tent and weekend provisions and be prepared for new friends and an awesome music show. There isn’t really anything going on here this weekend any way so make a trip, see the show, meet some people, get a few stories, and make some memories.
A Louisville implant, I was raised as an Army brat, served in the Navy, and have chosen this great city to live in. I enjoy music of basically all sorts and prefer to be outdoors whenever possible. I eagerly experience anything that life has to offer and enjoy documenting it.More from author:
July 20th, 2010
May 21st, 2012
May 30th, 2013
July 5th, 2013
April 25th, 2014
September 18th, 2014
July 16th, 2010
February 27th, 2015
February 25th, 2015
February 24th, 2015
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- The Ohio River Retains Its Top Spot as Most Polluted River in the Nation
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- Local Cafe Seeking Your Help Through Kickstarter
- Chef Maria's Bistro to Open in Old Louisville