One Southern Indiana's Business Boost Expo is the largest B2B EXPO in Southern Indiana and will be held at Kye’s on October 4, 2012 from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m. This event features over 1,000 attendees, over 100 exhibitors and unlimited business building, networking opportunities. It is the only B2B Expo in Clark and Floyd counties.
This year’s theme is “Your Passport to Business Opportunity.
• Local restaurants, caterers, breweries, bakeries, and wineries are invited to provide "A Taste" of their great products to attendees from 3 PM to 6 PM. If your company is interested in providing "A Taste" of your products, please contact Kalisha Bass for special pricing and more information.
• One silent auction in the afternoon. To provide an item to promote your business at this event, contact Kalisha Bass.
• Attendees will be able to collect tickets at exhibitors' booths for various prize drawings.
• Lunch will be available for attendees to purchase from 11 AM to 1 PM in the courtyard.
• As an exhibitor, your company is allowed to sell its products at your booth.
The expo is in both Kye's I and II.
- 500 Missouri AveJeffersonville, IN 47130
- Thursday 4th, October 2012
- 11:00 AM — 6:00 PM
- See website