This is a Building Hope community presentation, free and open to the public. Presented by Dr. Chris Peters and Dr. Terra Tyler, UofL School of Medicine, and sponsored by the University of Louisville Depression Center.
Goals for the presentatiaon:
1. Learn about the risk factors and protective factors that are related to being a bully.
2. Learn about the risk factors and protective factors that are related to being a victim.
3. Discuss intervention and prevention strategies as it relates to bullying.
No registration is required.
- Second Presbyterian Church
- 3701 Old Brownsboro RoadLouisville, KY 40207
- Thursday 11th, April 2013
- 7:00 PM — 8:00 PM