Riverside Cigars is proud to be selected as the first retailer in the country to carry Tesa Cigars , a premium cigar company known for their hand-crafted unique blends. Guests can join Riverside for the exclusive event on Friday, September 6, 4-9:00 pm with Chris Kelly, cigar maker and owner of Tesa Cigars. Kelly hand selected Riverside Cigar Shop as the premiere retailer.
“I have had the pleasure of knowing Jeff Mouttet (Owner of Riverside Cigar Shop) for several years now, and since he has heard about my cigars and factory, Jeff has been vocal and proactive about spreading the word, “ says Chris Kelly, Owner of Tesa Cigars, “Jeff has created a great environment for cigar smokers with a top shelf selection of cigars and I am proud to be able to have Riverside as our first authorized dealer.”
Riverside’s selection of Tesa Cigars, which range from $6-14.00, includes:
• PK Connecticut - a mild cigar with creamy texture and an inviting profile of mild tobacco and nuts
• PK Habano - a full-flavored, medium body smoke with exceptional flavor and construction
• Shaman - a medium, earthy blend highlighted by rich chocolate notes, pleasant spice and a smoky profile
• Cabinet 312 - a medium-full bodied cigar with bold flavors of heavy espresso and dark chocolate that has subtle spice and rounded out with a creamy texture
• Reserva No. 464 - a mild-medium blend that produces a rich earthy sweetness and creamy profile and notes of cedar and caramel
• Grand Cru - full-bodied cigar offering balance, complexity, and a constantly evolving spectrum of flavors.
In addition, guests can enjoy a featured pairing of a Tesa PK Habano cigar with an exclusive blend of Angel's Envy Bourbon from neighboring Match Cigar Bar.
Tesa Cigars are handcrafted in a small factory in Estelí, Nicaragua with 10% of all Tesa Cigar purchases being contributed to the people in Estelí for housing repairs, education, clothing, and sustenance of the Nicaraguan people.
|Louisville Library Life: August 29-September 2|
|Toddler Tuesdays: This Week’s Top 5 Picks For Fall Activities|
|Previewing the Derby Dinner children's theater 2014-15 season|
|Ohio River Bridges in Louisville: a Picture Gallery|
|Louisville Hearse Society’s Photo Shoot Is Creepy Fun|
|Church basement ladies return to Derby Dinner with 'Fortress'|
|Five Ways to Have Weekend Fun with Your Dog and Help Rescue Animals|