A Taste of Kentucky, which offers Louisville’s widest selection of unique Kentucky-made gifts, foods, crafts and gift baskets, is celebrating both its 30th anniversary and the opening of its newest store at 4600 Shelbyville Road, in the Shelbyville Road Plaza next to Quest Outdoors, with a weeklong schedule of specials and events.
From Monday through Saturday, all customers will receive a free official 2013 Kentucky Derby cap with any store purchase (while supplies last). In addition, each day customers will receive a 30% discount on different items (limit two per customer, while supplies last) including:
• Monday: James Archambeault 2014 Kentucky Calendar
• Tuesday: Bauer’sModjeska Candies, 8 oz. Gift Bag
• Wednesday: Woodford Reserve 16 oz. Bourbon Chocolates
• Thursday: Kern’s Derby Pie
• Friday: Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Cake
There will be a daily drawing for a $25 A Taste of Kentucky Gift Certificate. Customers can also enter a drawing for a $250 Gift Certificate from A Taste of Kentucky. The winner will be chosen on Saturday, September 28th.
- A Taste of Kentucky
- 4600 Shelbyville Road Louisville, KY 40207
- Monday 23rd, September 2013
- 10:00 AM