These trainings are one of the most thorough & comprehensive available. They are a combination of the Western style as introduced by Mrs. Takata & the Japanese style of Dr. Usui. On completion of each class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself & others. You may attend one or both days.
Level I class attunement gives you the ability to immediately begin to channel this powerful healing energy through you to yourself, others, animals, plants & goals. No experience needed for Level I.
Level I class Includes:
• The origin and history of Reiki
• The nature of Reiki energy, why people get sick & how Reiki heals
• The Reiki Ideals
• The Human Energy System
• The complete hand placement system
• Gassho meditation
• Byosen Scanning: Using the sensitivity in the hands to locate areas needing healing, (usually in the aura) and to treat them.
• Reiji-Ho: Using inner guidance to know how and where to treat
• Kenyoku: Dry bathing, a method to purify your energy field
Level II class includes attunement to & training on using the 3 Level II Reiki symbols to activate & utilize these healing frequencies for protection; grounding; healing physical issues & pain; for mental, emotional, addiction & relationship healing & manifesting goals. Participants will learn advanced techniques –to send Reiki with their eyes & breath, how to do distance healing & how to manifest goals.
Level II includes:
• Koki-ho: Using the breath to heal.
• Gyoshi-ho: Sending Reiki with the eyes.
• How to see Auras and Past Lives
• Sending Reiki at a distance.
• Reiki II symbols: How to draw, activate and use them. Their many uses are explained and their inner meaning is discussed. Practice time is given so students know from experience how the energy of each symbols feels and the results each symbol produces.
Each class is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration & practice time. Each student experiences giving & receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning & the hand placement system. Practice time is given using all the Reiki II symbols as well as the techniques mentioned above.
Nurses: 8 contact hours daily.
Investment: If paid in full by July 5 -- $125 for Level I on Saturday the 3rd & $175 for Level II on Sunday the 4th. After July 5 investment increases to $135 for Level I & $185 for Level II with $50 nonrefundable deposit per level. $10 discount if you take both classes this weekend. If you have taken these classes before with any teacher & have certificates, you may review for $50 per level plus cost of a new manual ($20) if you do not have ours. Review classes are not discounted. If you would like to pay via credit/debit cards using PayPal, please contact me, and I will send an invoice from PayPal to your email address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------ Registration Form
Usui Reiki I & II, August 3 & 4, 2013
Mail to: Jo Ann Utley, 1403 E. Breckinridge Street, Louisville, KY 40204
Name as you want on Certificate___________________________
State _______ Zip __________
Email address _______________________________________
Nurses for Reiki classes: Nursing License # _________________
Registering for: Usui Reiki I–August 3__ Usui Reiki II–August 4__
|What’s Happening Around Louisville This Summer for Youth|
|Summer Cooking Classes in Louisville|
|13 Places to Take a Yoga Class for Five Bucks|
|Five Activities for an Extra Fun, Extra Long Louisville Labor Day Weekend|
|Five Places to Take a Zumba Class for Five Bucks or Less|
|Register for Camp Odyssey and nurture your kids’ connection to Mother Earth [Highlands]|
|Meet your meat [Highlands]|