Last year our Kentucky Derby celeb rankings  received so many nasty comments, we felt obliged to do it again. So here they are, the celebs visiting Louisville for Derby, from worse to less worse. (Check back as we'll update it when new celebs are announced.)
70. Star Jones—Admittedly not a celeb, but rather an apprentice to one.
69. Kelly Cutrone—Appearing on three different realty series doesn't make you a celebrity, just desperate.
68. Joey Fatone—Probably been hanging out in Patty Barnstable Brown's backyard since last year's party; he's got nothing else to do.
67. Jennifer Bronstein—Sorry, even in this day and age, simply being the girlfriend of a celeb (Glee's Max Adler) does not make you one too.
66. Angie Johnson—Eliminated in the early rounds of season 2 of The Voice, she comes across as a nice person on her website, so I'll spare her from further ridicule beyond her ranking.
65. Brandi Glanville—I suspect little is real on this housewife.
64. Shohreh Aghdashloo—Gesundheit.
63. Vanessa Bell Calloway—Pro: Played Eddie Murphy's African bride-to-be in the classic Coming to America. Con: That role had barely five minutes of screen time and was 24 years ago.
62. Larry Birkhead—Let's just quote a reader comment from last year's article : "Larry Birkhead has done nothing but donate sperm and win the baby lottery. He is not an actor, sports figure, athelete [sic], singer, business man, model and on and on or anything else noteworthy or even interesting."
61. Zachery Tyler Byran—Home Improvement has been off the air for 13 years, how come we still can't get JTT? Actually, I have an answer for that: Bryan's coming with his cousin, the slightly higher-ranking celeb Brady Quinn, and A.J. Hawk, who's married to Quinn's sister, also Bryan's cousin.
60. A.J. Hawk—And the run of retired or eh NFL players starts here….
59. Dhani Jones—See A.J. Hawk.
58. Amobi Okoye—See A.J. Hawk.
57. Brady Quinn—See A.J. Hawk.
56. Michael Bush—See A.J. Hawk
55. New England Patriots Wes Welker, Vince Wilfork and Deion Branch—The Courier-Journal grouped these players together, so so will we. Welker's best known for not making the catch that could've clinched Super Bowl XLVI. Branch is a UofL grad, but his star lost some luster when he made a one-hour personal appearance at a downtown Papa John's .
54. Warren Moon—See A.J. Hawk.
53. Taylor Dayne—Got to tell it to your heart, Taylor, you haven't been a celebrity since, well, Derby 2011 (yet somehow she moved up in our rankings).
52. Terry O'Quinn—He own an Irish Terrier named Reggie .
51. Laura Kaeppeler—Being Miss Wisconsin means you're not Miss Kentucky.
50. Ann Blair Thornton—Miss Kentucky's platform is Alzheimer's awareness and
49. Paul Shaffer—Pro: Looks like Larry David. Con: Is not Larry David. Pro: Born in Canada. Con: Became a U.S. citizen.
48. Boyz II Men—Rumor has it this R&B group will soon be appending its name with "II Senior Citizens."
47. Eddie Montgomery—And the run of minor country musicians starts here…
46. Clay Walker—See Eddie Montgomery.
45. Rodney Atkins—See Eddie Montgomery.
44. Jason Aldean—See Eddie Montgomery.
43. The Band Perry— See Eddie Montgomery. (Would rank higher if the band contained Steve, Joe or Cuomo.)
42. Lee Ann Womack—See Eddie Montgomery.
41. Travis Tritt—See Eddie Montgomery.
40. Wyonna Judd—Scores higher than than country stars on the list because she's local.
39. Mary J. Blige—Sad about being ranked so low, Mary J.? Don't fret, I'm sure you'll get stronger with each tear.
38. Mary Wilson—A Supreme, just not Ms. Ross .
37. Max Adler—Pro: His show, Glee, is still on the air. Con: No one watches it anymore.
36. Guy Fieri—His shtick would rank him lower, but if he didn't exist, neither would SNL's Bobby Moynihan hilarious imitation.
35. Cyndi Lauper—Had Guy Fieri's look when the celebrity chef was still working at the mall food court.
34. Brad Garrett—It's been off the air for seven years but apparently Louisville still loves Raymond.
33. Doris Roberts—It's been off the air for seven years but apparently Louisville still loves Raymond.
32. Danny Glover—The 65-year-old actor is 6 foot 3 inches tall but had a peak height of 6 feet 4 inches, according to Wikipedia .
31. Christian Siriano—This fashion designer was the subject of an article in Bitch magazine, titled "Is Christian Siriano Making A Hot Mess of the Term 'Tranny'? ." Who knew such a thing was possible!
30. Charlie Strong—It's Kentucky and football ain't basketball.
29. Anthony Davis—And the run of University of Kentucky players and coaches starts here…
28. Darius Miller—See Anthony Davis (ranks higher because he stayed all four years).
27. John Calipari*—See Anthony Davis (*-would rank higher if I was certain his national championship was going to stay on the books).
26. Josh Dallas—A local prince!
25. Ginnifer Goodwin—Crap, the local prince is bringing his girlfriend.
24. Oscar Nunez—Pro: He's on The Office. Con: It's the American version.
23. Kate Flannery—Pro: She's on The Office. Con: It's the American version.
22. Nora Roberts—Per Wikipedia  (journalism tip: never start a sentence with "per Wikipedia"), eight of her books have been adapted into Lifetime television for women made-for-TV movies, meaning you've likely spent a hungover Sunday enjoying her work.
21. Quinron Aarnon—I'm afraid to rank The Blind Side star lower lest Leigh Anne Tuohy drive up from Memphis and give me a stern talking to.
20. Dennis Haysbert—This former professional baseball player and U.S. president would rank higher if the press release about his appearance didn't also mention his stint as the Allstate pitchman.
19. Jonathan Kite—A TV actor on a hit-ish show at the beginning of it's run? How refreshing.
18. T.I.—Who doesn't love Speak & Spell?
17. Kid Rock—Rumor has it he'll be sleeping in the dumpster behind the Egg Roll Machine.
16. Niki Taylor—Made People's 50 Most Beautiful People list. In 1991.
15. Bode Miller—Ranks second in people we'd like to party with at Derby (top honor goes to Kate Upton).
14. Lindsey Vonn—Would've ranked higher if it were a Winter Olympics year, but alas downhill skiing has another two years before we care about it again.
13. David Arquette—Any respect I had for him after his post-breakup calls to Howard Stern, bemoaning his lack of a sex life with ex-wife Courteney Cox, was lost when he signed on to Dancing with the Stars (possibly the only venue with a more liberal interpretation of celebrity than Derby).
12. Fred Willard—The most hotly debated ranking on the list amongst my colleagues. But do you know how much he can bench press? Truly among the best in this show.
11. Ice T—Crafted one of the all-time greatest Tweets .
10. Darryl McDaniels—It doesn't matter that he's a Derby staple who hasn't done much of note in the last decade. He's D.M.C. and I was a suburban white kid in the 1980s. "How'd ya do it Dee?"
9. Miranda Lambert—The country music star graciously gave us an interview  and we're easily won over.
8. Erin Andrews—Stare at her long enough and she resembles Sam the Eagle.
7. Aaron Rodgers—AP Male Athlete of the Year in 2011, which isn't that far off from 2012.
6. Andre Agassi—Behind his wife, but hopefully he enjoys that view.
5. Steffi Graf—Possibly the best player ever in her sport, but alas that sport is women's tennis.
4. Kellan Lutz—A normally frigid female colleague yelled out, "I would tap his Twilight ass!" when she heard he was coming.
3. Kate Upton—Does the 2011 and 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model merit this high a ranking? I had to Google her to find out who she was, so I might just be overcompensating (or trying not to catch gay).
2. Tom Brady—Giselle's dress-up doll is well versed in finishing a close second (please don't yell at me Gisselle).
1. Ashton Kutcher—Admittedly just a half man, but to be the top ranked Derby celeb, that's all it takes.
Photo: Top—Sara Lewis. Bottom—IMDB/Spread...and Blingee.