Unbridled Eve  has quickly joined the ranks of Louisville's top Kentucky Derby parties. The inaugural gala is tonight, 7 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. at the Galt House's Archibald Cochran Room. Tickets are $500 each.
In just its first year, event co-chairs Tonya York Dees and Tammy York Day have attracted The Office's Kate Flannery and Oscar Nunez, Dennis Haysbert of The Unit and 24, romance novelist Nora Roberts and Ice T and, yes, Coco. Ill be there too. My mission: record the conversation between Roberts and Ice T.
The auction items available at Unbridled Eve, which benefits Blessings in a Backpack, The Les Turner ALS Foundation and the American Cancer Society are equally impressive: game tickets to the LA Lakers’ owner’s suite, Chicago Cubs VIP Experience, tickets to the Masters Golf Tournament, VIP Indy 500 Experience and original art.
Other celebs set to attend include
- Aubrey O’Day (All About Aubrey)
- Patrika Darbo (Miss Behave)
- Quinton Aaron (The Blind Side)
- Scott Grimes (ER, Robinhood)
- Bob Guiney (The Bachelor)
- Warren Moon (NFL hall of famer)
- Vicki Gunvalson (The Real Housewives of Orange County)
- Josh Arieh (poker champion)
- Michael Bush (NFL star)
- Bonnie Jill Laflin (scout  for the NBA/L.A. Lakers)
- Brandon Lloyd (NFL star)
- Randy Owen (Alabama)
- Margo Rey (singer/songwriter)
- Nora Roberts (author)
- Robert Williamson III (poker champion)
- Ron White (comedian)
- NFL Players Jason Campbell, Rock Cartwright, Thomas Hoard, Darren McFadden, Benjamin Watson and Kamerion Wimbley
Photo: Courtesy Unbridled Eve