Groupon  is offering discounted Abbey Road on the River tickets. Abbey Road on the River is the world's largest Beatles festival held on the Belvedere in downtown Louisville May 24-28. Learn more about the festival here .
Thursday - 2:00pm - 1:00am
Friday - 2:00pm - 2:00am
Saturday - 11:00am - 2:00am
Sunday - 11:00am - 2:00am
Monday 11:00am - 10:00pm
There is a limit of 6 Groupon tickets per buyer and you can get up to half off the original ticket price. Please note that Groupon states these passes are only valid May 25–27.
- $40: two one-day general-admission passes (up to a $65.48 value, including fees).
- $75: four one-day general-admission passes (up to a $130.96 value, including fees).
- $130: eight one-day general-admission passes (up to a $261.92 value, including fees).
- $170: Ultimate Ticket to Ride Double Feature VIP package for two for Saturday, May 26 (up to a $253.86 value, including fees). The package includes:
- Access to all Saturday concerts, speakers, and films
- Gold-circle seating in the first 10 rows at the LOVE  and Jefferson Starship  concerts from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Complimentary soda or beer during the performances
- Access to the backstage hospitality tent with snacks, beer, and soft drinks
- A meet and greet, autograph signing, and photo opportunity with the LOVE cast and Jefferson Starship
Louisville.com also has a $5 off coupon you can find around the website and below.
Photo: courtesy Abbey Road on the River website