On June 2 the Scott County Saddle Club, in Scottsburg, IN, will host an Indiana approved IBRA show at the Scott County Fairgrounds. There is $500 added money for this show (Must be minimum of 20 horses in class for added money).
Exhibition barrels and poles start at 10:00 am EST and are $5 per run. The show starts at 12:00 pm EST.
The following classes will be held:
1. Open 2D Poles - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
2. Open 2D Flags - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
3. Pee Wee Barrels - Entry Fee $5 (May not compete in any other class)
4. IBRA Youth 3-D Barrels - Entry Fee $20 ($100 added money)
5. Adult 3D Barrels 19 & over - Entry Fee $15 ($50 added money)
6. IBRA Open 3D Barrels - Entry Fee $25 ($250 added money - 4D if over 75 entries)
7. IBRA Masters 3D Barrels 40 & over - Entry Fee $15 (May roll over from Open)
IBRA rules apply. Concessions available. For more information contact Joe and Charlotte Grissom at 812-293-4531. For IBRA questions please contact Bronson Barth at 812-406-8478.
To access the full showbill go here .
*Showbill day of show supersedes any previous showbill.
Scott County Fairgrounds is located at 710 West Fairground Rd., Scottsburg, IN.
Logo: Courtesy of IBRA