Valentine’s Day is tomorrow.
You still have no idea what to buy for your loved one that will say, “Hey, I didn’t wait until the last minute. This gift took weeks, possibly months, to perfect!”
The Louisville Zoo wants to help you by letting you, help them.
Through tomorrow, save $15 on a special Valentine’s Day message package through the A.D.O.P.T.S. (Animals Depend on People To Survive) program. The adoption is good for a year and goes directly toward the care and feeding of the animal you adopt.
How great is that?
This Valentine’s Day special is only $60 (regularly $75) and includes an animal adoption certificate, a picture of the selected animal, a button photo, the adoptive parent’s name on the Zoo website and a stuffed animal from the Zoo’s gift shop.
The animals available for this package are:
- Grizzly Bear - “I can’t bear to be without you!”
- Brazilian Ocelot - “I love you an ocelot”
- Amur (Siberian) Tiger - “You’re the purrr-fect Amur for me!”
- Western Lowland Gorilla - “I go ape over you!”
- African Lion - “I ain’t lion, you’re my Valentine!”
- Wart Hog - “Hogs & kisses to you!”
- California Sea Lion – “Let’s seal it with a kiss”
- African Elephant - “I could never forget you Valentine, I love you tons!”
- Great Horned Owl - “Whooo’s my Valentine? You!”
- Hartmann’s Zebra - “It’s black & white, I love you Valentine!”
- Rockhopper Penguin - “I waddle be your Valentine!”
So, this year, give your Valentine something unique, thoughtful and local.
And if this act of kindness impresses the one you love?
All the better.
For more information on the Valentine’s Day Adoption package, go to Louisville Zoo A.D.O.P.T.S.  .
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock/Chris T.Pehlivan