In case you were wondering, this is your Comfy Cow bff  again letting you know about all things saccharine and melodious to the taste buds. If you are like me, all you need to know is the word Chocopalooza , and you want the invite.
Well, Louisville, here is the invite to The Comfy Cow’s fourth annual chocolate bash. Totally worth it for sensational ice cream and resultant invigorating conversation. Party time!
What is a party without chocolate? I can tell you what kind. The kind that I do not like attending. I am totally the girl at an event whose eyes are like lasers for that decadent cacao bean, and I conveniently situate myself in an advantageous location for indulging. Guess who always has fun at shindigs? This chocholic. Just saying.
Chocopalooza will feature such enticing flavors as:
- Ze German Chocolate Cake: A personal favorite- it has authentic pieces of divine cake blended perfectly throughout. This ice cream is Beyonce-fabulous.
- Mexican Chocolate Olé: An ice cream that makes me really really want to watch the movie Chocolat. Check out the U of L location for some sizzling ice cream!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie: Cookie meets peanut butter meets ice cream- if this is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- White Chocolate Macademia: Hall of Fame status cookie done up in Comfy Cow ice cream fashion. Count me in! I will be demolishing my own cone at the Westport Village location.
- Chocolate Marsha Marsha Marsha Mallow: Because of Sandlot s’mores and The Brady Brunch. You simply must.
- Chocolate “Brownie Points:” For a boost of happiness about one’s self, brownies are always a yes. Plus, can you say hot fudge ribbon? Frankfort Avenue location will be #werking #it.
- Signature Chocolate: Because simple, yet classic never goes out of style.
If those flavors aren’t enough to pique your satisfaction, you can even choose from Intense Dark Chocolate, Ooey Gooey Chocolate Mooey, and Chocolate “Chip Off the Old Block.” In total, 10 flavors. Three locations: Westport Village (1301 Herr Lane, Suite 118, Louisville, KY 40222), Frankfort Avenue in Clifton to tickle the chimney feet (2221 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206), and Cardinal Towne at U of L (339 Cardinal Boulevard, Louisville, KY 40208).
The coolest part? The Comfy Cow  will be donating 10% of all their proceeds to the Make-A-Wish Foundation . Chocolate is literally good for the heart, but this just steps it up to a whole other level. Way to continue to rock our socks, Comfy Cow. We adore you and your compassionate ice cream ways.
Make sure to take part in Chocopalooza, going on until February 23rd!