Since you’re looking to be nice to your mother this Sunday, you could continue the tradition of the Mother’s Day brunch. Luckily, you live in Louisville and our restaurants have always set an impressive table so you get a chance to impress the first lady of your life. All you have to do is pick a spot.
- Eddie Merlot’s  has a $34.95 brunch until 2pm.
- The English Grill  at the Brown Hotel could make you that Louisville classic (and Brown Hotel creation) the Hot Brown.
- Maker’s Mark Bourbon House & Lounge  will have $10 bottomless Mimosas and Bloody Marys through 4pm.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse  can make her their Steak and Lobster special.
- The Oakroom  features their Royal brunch at $55 per adult.
- Proof on Main  is doing a $32 3-course brunch from Chef Levon Wallace.
- Rivue Restaurant and Lounge  will give mom a chance to dine in the sky. They’re 25 floors up in the Galt House.
- Vincenzo’s Italian Restaurant  is serving Chef Agostino’s Royal Buffet for $34.95 per adult.
- Asiatique  specializes in an Asian inspired cuisine and an omelet station.
- Varanese  is putting together a special brunch menu just for mom.
- Volare Italian Restaurant  is inviting mom for the brunch or regular dinner service.
- Winston’s Restaurant  at Sullivan University is laying out the Mother’s Day buffet with salads, a carving station, desserts and more.
- Limestone  has Southern cuisine if that’s where her palate runs
- Mitchell’s Fish Market  specializes in fresh seafood if there’s a hankering for that in the family.
- Stoney River Legendary Steaks  opens at 11am to make sure mom has a nice place to go.
- Buca di Beppo  works if mom is feeling Italian.
- The Place Downstairs  will treat mom to $10 all you can drink from their Sangria & Mimosa Bar.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House  at the top of the Kaden Tower has brunch in a building that looks like it’s covered in lace.
These are just a few examples and most require reservations so now’s the time to get that done. There are more places to celebrate and the bottom line should be doing something special that your mother would like. If you know of more, please feel free to add them in the comments section below.
Have a happy Mother’s Day.
Photo: A. Lein/Shutterstock.com