It's hot enough to fry an egg on asphalt. And there's no better way to beat the heat that to run around some water. Here are some places around Louisville that will keep you cool even though the temperatures are hot...
- Tyler Park: splash water fountain down by the "big kid" playground.
- Calistoga Splash Park at the Louisville Zoo: This great splash park is absolutely free with zoo admission!
- Cherokee Park: Fountain area over by Hogan's Fountain.
- Waterfront Park: Fountain area.
- Iroquois Park: Fountain area by playground.
Source URL: http://www.louisville.com/content/splish-splash-cool-these-places-making-splash-family-and-parenting