Lucky for the 3rd annual Buy Local 1st Fair attendees, Sunday's forecasted thunderstorms held off. Sunshine and a warm breeze filled the air at the Louisville Visual Art Association. Beer, local art and live music set the scene for a highly enjoyed event. If you didn't make it to the fair this year, go check it out next summer!
February 24th, 2015
February 23rd, 2015
February 1st, 2015
January 29th, 2015
January 30th, 2015
January 16th, 2015
May 14th, 2014
- Free "How-to Festival" at library main branch: Learn to do 50 things in 5 hours on 1 day: 100% Free [Classes and Seminars]
May 7th, 2012
June 20th, 2012
January 23rd, 2013
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Snowstorm Deals Huge Blow to ‘An Act of Dog’
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Staggers Bringing America. The Diner. to Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (February 27 - March 1)
- "Roman Citizen" Premiere in Louisville Draws Crowd Despite Oscars
- Get Your Game On: 5 Reasons to Attend the Louisville Arcade Expo
- Closing Time for 60 West Bistro & Martini Bar
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- 2015 Bourbon Classic A Smashing Success