RAIN is the closest you can get to a Beatles concert.
I am a big fan of Louisville and the diverse culture we enjoy in terms of the arts and entertainment. I love attending local events, taking pictures of almost anything, and relaxing at home with a good book!More from author:
December 5th, 2011
November 30th, 2011
April 12th, 2015
March 16th, 2015
February 20th, 2015
February 5th, 2015
January 21st, 2015
July 27th, 2010
August 10th, 2010
November 1st, 2010
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)