Sullivan presents 137 paintings of jockey silks, one for each Kentucky Derby winner, alongside her signature large-format expressive portrayals of racehorses and their riders at a special exhibit that opens on Friday, April 20 at Revelry Boutique-Gallery located in the heart of the Highlands at 980 Barret Ave. The opening reception starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle
- The New Betty Jeffries Mobile Boutique: an Easier Way to Shop Locally
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job