Brother Ali said it best in his song Room With a View when he dropped lines like, "I see all this from the desk that I write my rhymes from, pen starts to write on its own, my minds numb, but you can call me a modern urban Norman Rockwell, because I paint a picture of the spot well." With a platform such as this, and a free range to let go, that's my only objective. Sure, introducing you to new restaurants and venues around the town is expected, but painting a picture so that you can grasp it with your senses, as you see, smell, and hear the things that I write about is what you can guarantee.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Louisville Genius Maps Kroger Locations By Nickname
- Poorcastle Announces All-Star Louisville Lineup
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Schimmel Follows Her Dream
- Ten Places to Watch Thunder Over Louisville 2015
- Kentucky Science Center Needs Curious Kids for an Important Job
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (April 16 – 19)
- How To Make A Proper Mint Julep
- Essential Louisville Brunch Destinations for 2015
- Slugger Field’s Thunder Over Louisville Celebration