Brother Ali said it best in his song Room With a View when he dropped lines like, "I see all this from the desk that I write my rhymes from, pen starts to write on its own, my minds numb, but you can call me a modern urban Norman Rockwell, because I paint a picture of the spot well." With a platform such as this, and a free range to let go, that's my only objective. Sure, introducing you to new restaurants and venues around the town is expected, but painting a picture so that you can grasp it with your senses, as you see, smell, and hear the things that I write about is what you can guarantee.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Spring and Summer Sippage: 10 Places to Drink Outdoors in Louisville
- Essential Louisville Bourbon Bars
- Voting for Best of Louisville 2015 is Open!
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (April 23 - 26)
- Essential Louisville: Where to Buy a Last Minute Derby Hat
- Essential Louisville: Guide to Southern Indiana
- Kentucky Derby Festival Balloon Glow a Crowd Pleaser
- Five Kentucky Derby craft ideas for kids
- Where to Go and What to Do Derby Week 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Look for Pappy Van Winkle